THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

quinta-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2008

Porque Hoje....

É Dia dos Namorados, e eu não posso abraçar o Meu.... =(
"Don't you worry about the distance
I'm right there if you get lonely
Give this song another listen
Close your eyes....
Listen to my voice, it's my disguise
I'm by your side"
(...)
"A thousand miles seems pretty far
But they've got planes and trains and cars
I'd walk to you if I had no other way
(...)
I can promise you
That by the time we get through
The world will never ever be the same"
(...)


"Hey there Delilah" - Plain White


Longe do olhar, mas sempre perto do coração!
Love You "Parreco" ;)

Um Beijinho daqui até aí, direitinho no Coração!

2 comments:

leyenda del ángel (legend of angel) disse...

Não estejas triste porcininha!!!
Quando estiveres com ele logo ele te recompensa e tu a ele!
Bjx

Anônimo disse...

Oh pah... Tão fofiii!!